Is this house in a flood plain?

Asked by Bonieta C Gentil, Florence, KY Thu Jun 28, 2012

930 Pemberton Drive Ft. Wayne, Ind Is this house in a flood plain.

Answers

6
Elizabeth Larson’s answer
Elizabeth La…, Agent, Fort Wayne, IN
Thu Jun 28, 2012
It doesn't look like it on the FEMA map but it is close so I would check with an insurance company to see if it would need flood insurance. By the way, this house does have a contingent offer on it waiting for bank approval. Let me know if you need anything else.

Elizabeth Larson
elizabethlarson@remax.net
Ken Richards…, Agent, Fort Wayne, IN
Sun Mar 3, 2013
Please visit my free informative website:
http://www.kenrichardsonrealty.com
cindy george, Agent, Auburn, IN
Thu Jul 5, 2012
I don't know if it is but you might want to look at other houses in the area. The one on 926 N Anthony is very nice.
Fireason, listing agent for 926 N Anthony I am not the home buyer. I am the listing agent Wible and Associates.
Flag Thu Jul 5, 2012
Chad & Amy D…, Agent, Leo, IN
Sun Jul 1, 2012
We are the listing agents of this property. The current owner is not required to pay flood insurance. We do have an offer on the home but the seller is seeking back-up offers. If you would like to see the home, let us know anytime. chaddavisrealtor@gmail.com
Chad & Amy D…, Agent, Leo, IN
Sun Jul 1, 2012
Ken Richards…, Agent, Fort Wayne, IN
Fri Jun 29, 2012
Many of the homes in this neighborhood sit at a low enough elevation that they may be considered flood plain however there has been significant elevating and fortification of river banks to minimize the risk of flooding. While unlikely, under the right conditions it is possible the home may flood. Whether or not you would be required to carry flood insurance is another issue. I welcome your direct contact if I may be of further assistance to you. You may phone me at (260) 422-1888 or e-mail me at: ken@kenrichardsonrealty.com.