Is this a nice place to live?

Asked by jim354712, Fountain Hills, AZ Sat May 4, 2013

Answers

4
Micky Parker, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat May 4, 2013
It's a wonderful place if you like a small town environment with friendly, helpful residents; natural beauty unsurpassed in the Valley of the Sun; proximity to hiking, camping, boating; easy drive to the airport; four world class public golf courses; and comfortable distance to all our metropolitan area has to offer. I've lived here for 22 years and can't imagine living any place else. It's got everything! Most residents would agree!
Bianca Benne…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Sat Oct 12, 2013
You really need to come here and see it with your own eyes. There is a lot of fun things to do around here. Let me me know if you want to take advantage of this market and move here, I would love to help!
Kathy Fuller, , Scottsdale, AZ
Mon May 6, 2013
Yes Jim, it's a lovely place to live. It's in a small community of 26 town homes, and the residents seem very nice. The owners of the unit my partner and I have listed has fabulous views and is the perfect "lock and leave." The HOA takes care of the front yard maintenance and much more making for the perfect seasonal or year 'round home.

Thanks for contacting me and please let me know if you would like to see the home.

Kathy Fuller
Dominic and Company International Real Estate
602-619-7241
Bob Dickinson, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat May 4, 2013
Very nice place to live with excellent views.