John fauls, Both Buyer and Seller in Florida

Is this Navona? The largest unit in that building is 2091 sq ft under air. How do you get 2250?

Asked by John fauls, Florida Mon Oct 20, 2008

Navona at the Colony

Answers

8
We would be happy to send you homes similar to the listing you were looking at. Our search engine as a licensed Realtor is more advanced than what you will find on the web and it will make it easier for you to work with us in your home search. The link to our website for starters follows. Let us know how we may help further. http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/bonita-springs-florida/t… or toll-free at 855.627.5376.
The true accurate measurement is in fact 2,091 sq ft.
Hey John,

2250 are all the "01" end units, and 2091 are all the "05" end units. I have sold in this building and spent a lot of time addressing this issue. Let me know if you would like a full list of what is available.

Nathan LaCorte
239-872-3928
nl@nathanlacorte.com
Hi John,

When the builder for Navona originally printed their marketing materials, they published the square footage on the end units at Navona based on outside measurements, which would have been 2,250. Many people who are not aware of that still use those measurements. The actual living square footage is 2,091 under air for the end units and that is what really should be used for marketing purposes. I hope this answers your question.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me. I have thorough knowledge of Navona, and The Colony, and would be happy to assist you in any way.

Dena Wilcoxen
Prudential Florida Realty
Direct: (239) 390-4074
John,

The mls is only as good as the person that is filling out or typing in he information. My partner and I have sold several units in the The Colony and would be happy to get you any other information for you. There are some great buys in Navona right now, you can get the unit at pre-construction pricing. Please feel free to cal or email me with any questions.

Scott Riddle
239-289-1849
Sand Castle Realty Group
Call me if you would like to this this or any other property in the Colony. My office is right there.
This is a link to the Lee Clerks record of the floor plans. The unit 1801 plan is located on page #62

http://www.leeclerk.org/OR/showdetails.aspx?id=5458658&r…

Here's a link to the entire inventory available at Navona today. Open in Internet Explorer.

http://www.sunshinemls.com:8081/search/residential_searchres…
I'm not sure if it is or not, but some agents and sellers include the garage [a typical gagage is 250 S/F!] Some people just take a guess at the square footage!