Is there something "wrong" with the Pirates Cove townhomes or that area that explains 4 or 5 of them selling?

Asked by Dan, Oklahoma Sat Jan 31, 2009

Answers

3
swansboro, Home Buyer, Hubert, NC
Sun May 5, 2013
Check out 400 Great Oaks Drive Hubert, NC 28539 if you like this area. This house just went on the market & is in a gated, water community called Hickory Bluff. Gorgeous home!
Melanie McDu…, , 28540
Thu Jun 25, 2009
No, nothing is wrong with Pirates Cove, the agents that listed the homes have their selling price positioned too high. The two out of the five you were refering to went under contract both in under 30 days one asking $118,000 and the other $129,000. I have full access to our MLS and all of the homes or condos/townhomes. If you would like to contact me, I would be more than happy to send you what is available for you to see for yourself. Hope to hear from you!
Melanie McDuffie
Melanie.McDuffie@yahoo.com
Christy Crum…, Agent, Emerald Isle, NC
Sat Jan 31, 2009
Nothing really wrong with Pirates Cove. The majority of those selling have used the property as investments, not their primary homes. There are actually 7 units available in the Onslow MLS right now - with 1 of the 7 under contract. Prices range from $113,000 (that's the one under contract) to $145,900. 3 units have sold in the past year, ranging from $115,000 (the most recent) to $129,900.