Is there public transportation from the Accord, NY area into NYC?

Asked by Hello, Accord, NY Fri Feb 17, 2012

Answers

3
Osh, Home Buyer, Accord, NY
Wed Sep 16, 2015
You can also take the NY Trailways to Rosendale from the Port Authority, depending on where you live in Accord. It leaves every 30 minutes or so. http://www.trailwaysny.com. I then take a taxi to accord, which is about $15-$20. Accord Taxi - 845-626-9620
ZP, Home Owner, Accord, NY
Sun May 3, 2015
Accord is within 15-20 miles to New Paltz. So, one can use own car to get to New Paltz bus station. Parking around the station area is usually not an issue. Riding the bus takes 1.5 hours without traffic.
Voices Member, , New Paltz, Ny 12561
Fri Feb 17, 2012
I have several clients who live in Manhattan and Brooklyn during the week and commute on the weekends.They take the bus from the Port Authority to New Paltz then take Joes Taxi service to Accord.You may want to contact the Ulster County Rural Transporation Services to find out if they have any intentions of offering services in the future. It's worth the trip!
Accord is within 15-20 miles from New Paltz bus station. So, one can use its own car. Parking around the station usually isn't an issue.
Flag Sun May 3, 2015