Home Buying in Downtown>Question Details

August8th1992, Home Buyer in West End, Portland, ME

Is there parking at 10 Deering Street?

Asked by August8th1992, West End, Portland, ME Thu Jan 30, 2014

No, there is no parking at 10 Deering Street. Parking permits for on-street parking are available from the City of Portland.
Depending on the unit. Some of the units do offer leased parking spaces off-site. Unfortunately none of the units are currently for sale, but if you are interested in buying a condo on the West End, or in the Portland area in general, please let me know.

Also, if you would like to provide a few more details on what type of property you are ideally looking for I would be more than happy to handpick a subset of listings to send your way as well.
Some of these units have leased parking off-site. There does not appear to be anything for sale at the moment. Are you interested in an in-town condominium? We have access to any property in the city.

It is actually off street parking however, as a resident you can get a residential parking pass through the city of Portland. This allows you to park in metered spots without paying. There is also a parking garage in very close proximity that can be utilized for overnight parking in the event of a snow storm/parking ban.

If you are looking for a new home or property I would love to be able to help you! Please feel free to call or e-mail me at 207-798-2904 or angelnichols@kw.com

Thank you!

Angel Nichols
The Marc Gup Team
50 Sewall St. FLR 2
Portland, ME 04102
Unfortunately there is not. Only on street or possibly in the lot across the street.