Home Buying in Phoenix>Question Details

Finda, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

Is there anybody out there that can sell me a sml house, townhouse with bad credit, 0 dwn, take ovr pmnt?

Asked by Finda, Phoenix, AZ Wed Nov 21, 2007

I am tired of giving my money away on rent. I currently rent a one bedroom condo for $500. I dont have a down payment. I have bad credit. A rent to own will be nice. Even taking over somebody's payment will be better. I rent an indoor swapmart for $300 a month. I now want to move my business home. So a 1 bedroom and a den, or two bedroom, or 3 bedroom home or townhouse-will get a roommate on the latter if I have to- will be ideal. I know this is going to take a miracle but I believe in miracles. So if there is one out there for me in Arizona, please call me at 602-472-6576 or email me at p.brookshire@cox.net. God bless!

Help the community by answering this question:


Have you heard of Right Place Properties? RPP has been selling affordable condos and townhomes in the Valley since 1991. RPP pays all closing costs and down payment through a charity. In the last year, they have also added a Rent-To-Own program that allows folks with a few dings on their credit or the need to have a few more months on the job, the ability to qualify and move into to their own home. With the fact that you are paying approx. $800/month for rent and the swapmeet, you are well within the payment range of many of their communities. Feel free to look them up on the web: http://www.RightPlaceProperties.com
or call Lisett Vasquez, the Sales Manager, at 602-330-9032. Lizett is super-sweet and will be able to answer all your questions. Good luck!
3 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2007
First of all, Have you found a REALTOR to help you out? If not feel free to contact me for I can help you find a condo/townhouse that you need. We first have to get you prequalified. Once we have the green light, we can go for it. You can also visit my website at http://www.gotazrealtor.com and check out condo's, etc! Good luck! Feel free to call me at 623-261-9653.
Web Reference: http://www.gotazrealtor.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 15, 2007
I hear your plea. I can help you but the first thing I need you to do is contact a lender and get pre-qualified. If you don't have one I can tell you that Susan Cossey with Desert Heritage is great to work with. Give her a call at 623-537-1473. After that we can get to work!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 21, 2007
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer