Is there any way to get boating times to the gulf from a legal unit in Cape Coral?

Asked by Kathi Sarzynski, Lansdale, PA Sat Jul 5, 2008

Answers

4
Jay LaGace, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sat Jul 12, 2008
If your still looking for help with times out to open water in Cape Coral, Please call me. I am an avid boater and have sold homes in all areas of Cape Coral. I will be able to give you the info you need. Also something to think about are bridges and locks.

Give me a call.
Jay LaGace - 239-443-8795
Michael R Ke…, , Cape Coral, FL
Sat Jul 5, 2008
Kathi, Anyone working in the Cape should be able to approximate the times for you! I would be more than happy to help you! I live in unit 74 and at different times the trip varies but 45 minutes to the lock at idle speed is normal. Contact me if I can be of help!
Scott Riddle, Agent, Naples, FL
Sat Jul 5, 2008
Kathi,

Please let me know where you are looking at in the cape and I will find out the times for you. I am an avid boater so I have knowledge and know a few guys that work out of the marinas that could provide it if I don't know myself. I look forward speaking to you.

Scott Riddle
239-289-1849
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Sat Jul 5, 2008
I don't believe this is the forum to obtain that info. have your tried the coast guard?
Good luck http://www.lynn911.com