Is there any way possible I could get a list of homes that are on the market as a rent to own for little rock, AR?

Asked by bianca.graham09, Little Rock, AR Wed Aug 7, 2013

Answers

4
Lynn Johnston, Agent, Little Rock, AR
Tue Sep 3, 2013
Would love to help!

Check out my website to search the MLS just click "Search Properties" http://www.LRARListings.com

Jessica Johnston
Huffman Realty
501-398-4663
Wade Barber, Agent, Little Rock, AR
Wed Aug 7, 2013
There are not lists with rent-to-own status for homes. It is on a case by case home. It is not highly marketed within most Multi Listing Services (MLS). An agent can see if homes you are interested in have the owners willing to owner finance or rent-to-own. That information is mostly available to agents or they can find out easily.

I agree with Tim Moore that rent-to-own is not the greatest idea. Many problems can occur during the process and you can lose money/time. I would either rent or buy.

I can help you find a place if you would like in the Little Rock area. I would love to serve in any way I can.

501-580-5291
twbarber@kw.com
David Bolick, Agent, Little Rock, AR
Wed Aug 7, 2013
Bianca, there is not a classification of "Rent to Own" in the Realtors MLS system. Only Rent or Purchase. I'd caution you when dealing with these type transactions because in many cases it's just an attempt to get more money out of you rather than to actually sell you a home. Any contract you are considering signing you will be WELL ADVISED to ask an attorney or even a legal friend to read it and advise you if you should proceed. Otherwise you might contact a few of the larger Rental Companies and ask them if they have any available that might be a lease to own.
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Wed Aug 7, 2013
You may find there are none. That rent to own dream is mostly just wishful thinking and since it does not work very often not many sellers want to mess with it. I have to think you really don't understand how rent to own works or you would not even be thinking about it. It is not a very good idea since you can easily lose more time and money with it and still never own a home. Bottom line is you still have to get a loan to buy. No loan means no buy and then you lose the deposit and have nothing.

Just rent, buy when you really can.