Is there any part in Fairview where you can get High Speed Internet? For High Speed I mean at least 10Mbps.

Asked by coa132435, Lucas, TX Sat Jan 12, 2013

it is a "must to have for me" otherwise I will not be able to work.

Answers

5
coa132435, Home Buyer, Lucas, TX
Sun Jan 13, 2013
Can you give me an idea what part of the West Side? some of the properties I have seen do NOT qualify for U-Verse : Sloan Creek , River Oaks. It seems all subdivisions along Stacy Rd (North side) do not qualify
Dgs, Home Owner, Fairview, TX
Sun Jan 27, 2013
I live in Fairview and we just got Uverse. In fact, they required all DSL customers to switch over by 1/2013. Hope this helps.
Jerryannlee, Home Seller, Allen, TX
Mon Jan 14, 2013
You can't get anything better than DSL (max 5 down) in the new areas right north of the mall area. That's pretty much as far West as it gets since the Freeway is right there... I contacted ATT directly about a property and they couldn't service it with anything but their lower end DSL.

I also know as you go East, you can't even get that.

So yeah, the entire city of Fairview may be out of the question.
Brent Rice, Agent, Plano, TX
Sat Jan 12, 2013
Other than checking AT&T and Verizon websites to see if your address is serviced, I'm not sure what to tell you.

Brent Rice, Trulia Top Recommended Broker (Pro & VIP)
The Rice Group, Inc.
Website: http://www.ricegroupinc.com
214-808-3100
Brent@RiceGroupInc.com
John Safstrom, Other Pro, Allen, TX
Sat Jan 12, 2013
It depends what part of Fairview. You can get it if Uverse is available. We have it on the west side of Fairview. Im not sure about any other options.

John
Systematic Home Inspections
214-600-4344
john@systematichomeinspections.com
Can you give me an idea what part of the West Side? some of the properties I have seen do NOT qualify for U-Verse : Sloan Creek , River Oaks. It seems all subdivisions along Stacy Rd (North side) do not qualify.
Flag Sat Jan 12, 2013