Is there any options for someone to get a mortgage loan without having a 2 years W2?

Asked by eduardo_demarco, Huntington Beach, CA Tue Jul 3, 2012

I was reassigned to Europe where I been getting my income from the same company for the last 13 years. However during these 6 years reasignment I was getting paid in europe so with no W2 in the U.

Now that I been back in the US since october, 2011 I only have a 3 months W2 and 9 US paychecks since I returned last october.

Any thoughts if there are lender that could fit my situation? Thanks in Advance. Eddie

Answers

8
Gabino_Barrera’s answer
Gabino_Barre…, , Lawndale, CA
Thu Jul 5, 2012
Hi there Eduardo,

Im a Mortgage Bankert and let me tell you that this is an easy loan to do as long as your income is good and your credit report is not that bad. If you have been working for the past two years in any field and you could prove it that is all you need to answer your question. Give me a call to get you pre-approve. If there is anything in your credit report negative I could help you with that too.

Gabino Barrera Jr.
Mortgage Professional

SWBC Mortgage
23705 Crenshaw BLVD. Suit 101
Torrance, CA 90505
424-236-1655-Cell
310-891-1700-Office
310-872-5404-Fax

CA-DOC861438
License by the State of California Department of Corporations under the California Residential Mortgage Act
Ingrid Ski R…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Wed Jul 4, 2012
Hello Eduardo,

Since you have been working with the same company they can certainly give a letter to the lender for employment & earnings they have paid you. Next would be your credit history? Would have to talk to you to know more details.. -------- Do not give out details on the internet. ----------

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
IngridSkiRealtor@gmail.com
, ,
Wed Jul 4, 2012
It depends on if you have retained credit in the united states while you were abroad. The income is generally not as big of a hurdle as the presence of domestic trade lines to establish a baseline credit profile. Based on your employment history income will not be an issue...as long as you retained credit while you were abroad.

I have done numerous loans this year with similar parameters and can help if you would like.

Jason Kiffe
Nexgen home finance
949-293-9959
Deedee Sive, Agent, Corona Del Mar, CA
Tue Jul 3, 2012
Hi Eddie,
There are certainly lenders who can help you...in Huntington Beach! Give me a call or drop me an email or text and I will gladly assist you. If you don't have a realtor I would love to find that perfect place for you!

Deedee Sive, Realtor
Coastal Desert Properties

(949) 293-7876 - Cell
dsive@cox.net
Renee Hamilt…, Agent, Alabaster, AL
Tue Jul 3, 2012
Yes, I just had a client relocate and all they needed to show was the first 30 days at their new job. Of course they had a great credit score and payment history. Most Realtors have lenders that can get you going and have you closed on a home in 45 days. I don't know all your history but I would contact a loan office or real estate agent immediately.

Renee Hamilton - Hoover, AL Realtor
205-504-0421
Thanks Renee for the quick response....
Flag Tue Jul 3, 2012
Karen Klaess, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Tue Jul 3, 2012
Yes, We have a contact that has gotten one of our international clients a loan. Are you looking to make a purchase here in Huntington Beach?

Karen Klaess
714-658-0587
Jeremy Lehman, Agent, Garden Grove, CA
Tue Jul 3, 2012
The only way to get the answers you need is to pick up the phone and call reputable lenders you've heard of before. If you have money saved up and can show you've been making money consistently in the same industry, that will definitely help.

Where do you plan to purchase?
Jovan Simon, , Santa Ana, CA
Tue Jul 3, 2012
Hey Eduardo,

I may be able to help you out in this situation, I work for a direct lender therefore i can pre approve you for financing. I would like for you to give me a call so we can discuss further.

Jovan Simon
Account Manager
In House Lender
714-619-3172
jsimon@inhouselender.com
http://www.inhouselender.com

We have an A+ with the Better Business Bureau