Home Buying in Aberdeen>Question Details

Cassandra Bo…, Home Buyer in Dillsburg, PA

Is there any help for first time home buyers on a low income?

Asked by Cassandra Bowers, Dillsburg, PA Wed Feb 20, 2013

We have an income of below 25,000/yr and need to find a three bedroom home. I would go for an apartment/home to rent but there are none within our price range in the area. I need a three bedroom because i have two kids, one boy and one girl.

Answers

4
Hrllo Casandra,

I am a loan officer and I can determine what programs you can qualify for based on a careful review of your income, assets, liabilities and credit rating.

I would be delighted to run these numbers for you at no upfront expense to you, credit pullis documented on Hud 1.

Call or fill out my online application.

I have over 25 years of experiwnce in real estate and mortgage and will provide you an honest and free evaluation.

Catherine Purcell
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
202 573-6035

catherinep@fairwaymc.com.
Hi Cassandra. There are quite a few programs for low income home buyers. If your debts are very low you should be able to qualify for 3 bedroom 2 level town home under $100,000. That would fit you nicely. Better than renting! If you need any assistance please call me at 301-440-1489 or parkerteam4@aol.com. Hope that helps.
Hi Cassandra,

There are several programs to help first time home buyers such as CDA (community development assistance). I would recommend you contact a loan officer to discuss options first.

good luck
thank you
Flag Wed Feb 20, 2013
Hi Cassandra,

Dillsburg, Pa is a nice area, I have visited there a few times. One challenge you may have is gross income but the FHA programs do allow "Non- occupant" co-borrowers. Since you live in a rural area the Department of Agriculture has the "USDA " mortgage program sometimes referred to as the Farmers Home loan program which allows 100% financing.

You should consult a local mortgage lender.

Greg Myers
RE/MAX Realty Group
Thank you. But we are looking to move and buy in Aberdeen, MD because that is where my fiance's job is now located.
Flag Wed Feb 20, 2013