Is there any condition for which the $3,000 new resident fee can be waived such as disability or selling primary home in another state to move to AZ.?

Asked by Emcotton, Sun City, AZ Sun Jan 26, 2014

New permanent home would be in Sun City, AZ.

Answers

4
wolfwuf1234, Home Owner, Sun City, AZ
Mon Feb 24, 2014
The resident fee is never waived. This money is used to keep Sun City in great condition i.e all the club houses gyms, pools, spas and now golf courses heen completely renovated so sun city amenities are as new or newer than surrounding over 55 communities.

Sun city is a great place to live and an investment in the future. This keeps us from becoming a dingy old community to a vibrant place to live!! Also we just put solar on all rec center and golf yard buildings which keeps our costs down and our yearly fees at a minimum.
Ariane Gonza…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Mon Jan 27, 2014
This fee keeps Sun City looking great. Offer Negotiations are key when you have these types of expenses during your home purchase. If you have any questions I am available to discuss.

Thank you Ariane M Gonzales
602-418-4663
I would like to get more info. on the fees to enter sun city. to speak to a person. can we meet in person myself n wife Guadalupe n jesus Vasquez. 623-326-8750
Flag Thu Feb 6, 2014
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Mon Jan 27, 2014
This charge to keep Sun City looking the in tip top shape and there are no exceptions.
Melissa "Mic…, Agent, Tempe, AZ
Mon Jan 27, 2014
I am sorry but there is not. In fact, when purchasing, be sure you vest the Title/Deed exactly the way it should be ...any change to the title will cause another $3,000 resident fee even if you still own the home. I have heard of one exception to that rule but do not have confirmation of that. If I can assist in any other way, please call me at 623-980-8434 or email. Thank you!