Is there any agent who is qualified in foreclosures and not afraid of the work involved, looking for foreclosure in Ballantyne,Dillworth, South Park?

Asked by R.B, Charlotte, NC Sun Apr 7, 2013

Answers

4
John Siddons…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Mon Apr 8, 2013
Hi R.B.!

I have vast experience working with foreclosures and I know of a few around Southpark and Ballantyne area in specific right now. Reach out to me directly and we'll get things going!

John Siddons
john.siddons@prucarolinas.com
Sylvia Smith, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Sun Apr 7, 2013
I've sold foreclosures for over 20 years. I'd be glad to help. I love the work! Sylvia Smith 704-392-0559
Jan Teel, Agent, Matthews, NC
Sun Apr 7, 2013
This is what I do for a handful of investors. I am familiar with the foreclosure opportunities in the area. I also have wonderful resources with whom I partner for financing and renovations, should those skills be needed, as well.

It is a harder market to work within but the rewards are so great when you see a home that has been lacking restored to its former glory. It also helps that I do t have to "reinvent the wheel" ever time I sell one because of the systems I have in place.

Blessings upon you...
Jan Teel
TEEL Realty
704-641-0267
dave, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Sun Apr 7, 2013
I am familiar with foreclosures, the areas you are looking in and work seven days a week. please feel free to either e-mail me back or call me at 704-519-7895

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
Coldwell Banker United
Cell:704-519-7895
ddicecco@cbunited.com
http://www.davedicecco.com