Is there a well/septic on this land? Also, is there a building? The listing notes a residence towards the bottom.

Asked by Amanda Lockwood, San Ramon, CA Mon Nov 11, 2013

Answers

3
Terry Bell, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Mon Nov 11, 2013
Looking for country property? As I lived on 80 acres and had a manufactured home built on top of a mountain, I can tell you a lot about my experiences! Buying country property is an involved process and finding the right place that will meet your current needs, as well as the needs for any future expansion require close attention knowing what you are purchasing. Best, Terry
Terry Bell, Realtor
CPS Real Estate
Sonoma County, CA
707-292-5712
http://www.TerrysHomes4sale.com
Julie Sulliv…, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Mon Nov 11, 2013
Hi Amanda,

Your question does not tell me what property your referring to - please email or call to discuss this property and your real estate needs. Check out my website - it provides a current and up to date listings of all homes in the North Bay area.

I look forward to speaking with you,

Julie Sullivan
707-921-6237
juliemsullivan11@gmail.com
http://www.JuliesWineCountryHomes.com
Michelle Moz…, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Mon Nov 11, 2013
Hi Amanda.

Which property?

Please email me anytime at mmozell@cox.net ?

Always in your service,

Representing the wine industry.

Michelle Renée Mozell
PO Box 897
Bodega Bay, California 94923
602 292-0753 Cell
480 452-0640 eFax
mmozell@cox.net
DRE License 01879859

Bergman Euro-National, Realtor®
5850 Anderson Road
Forestville, California 95436
707 887-9822 Bergman Office
707 887-1211 Bergman Fax
http://www.northbayhomesandland.com
http://www.bergmanvineyards.com
DRE License 00340276

HomeSmart, Associate Broker
20860 North Tatum Blvd.
Suite 140
Phoenix, Arizona 85050
480 443-7400 HS Office
480 664-4357 HS Fax

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Why Choose Michelle?

COMPETENCE BREEDS CONFIDENCE!

In Arizona, I am a Broker, not simply a Salesperson. I assure you, few agents provide the level of service and safety that I deliver.

Here, in California, I am a Salesperson with years of Broker experience in Arizona.

I do not suggest that other agents cannot deliver competent service; I am stating that few others can deliver in every phase of the transaction the level of understanding, devotion to selfless fiduciary care and effective and protective completion of service (whether this is a successful close of escrow or a safe cancellation of the contract) as I do.

Few agents understand the market as I do.

Few agents complete the upfront research as deliberately and protectively and comprehensively as I do.

Few agents uproot important information and documents from the listing agent as I can.

Few agents judge the offer position as I do.

Few agents understand the contract and its language as I do.

Few agents understand real estate law as I do.

Few agents understand real estate financing as I do.

Few agents understand the financial implications of a transaction as I do.

Few agents draft an accurate, effective and thoroughly protective purchase contract as I do.

Few agents understand the connectivity and power of the associated addenda as I do.

Few agents can rip though the Seller's counteroffers and addenda to protect their client from dangerous legal language as I do.

Few agents understand the language of the Inspection Report as I do.

Few agents suggest the level of associated services as I do: Lenders, inspectors, appraisers, termite/pest inspectors and contractors.

Few agents understand the mechanics of the Buyer's rights to cancellation as I do and few agents can protect their client from potential breach of contract as I do.

Few agents have the comparable oversight experience that I do.

And few agents oversee the entirety of the transaction to safely deliver every client to a successful completion, whether that be a successful close or safe termination, as I do.

Welcome Home!

Competence Breeds Confidence.

Choose Michelle Mozell.