Is there a way to find out who the best real estate agents are for a certain area?

Asked by Rnl, 48451 Sun Aug 26, 2012

Answers

4
Anna, , Davison, MI
Thu Sep 13, 2012
There is not a specific way but I personally recommend Ryan Eashoo at Re/Max. His # is 234-1234. He sells a lot of houses in Linden, and also has a lot of buyers in Linden. He is very good at assisting his clients in purchasing HUD, Foreclosed, or short sale houses so that they may get the best amount of house for the best value. I know plenty of people who have used him and they have never been disappointed.!! :)
Angeline Bro…, Agent, Davison, MI
Tue Aug 28, 2012
Good Afternoon,
To answer your question, there is no place to go for a list of the "best" agents. I can give you the guidelines you should have while interviewing agents. If you are a seller you definitely want agent that will advertise your property online and on the streets (magazine) A great agent will keep in contact with you and is available even after hours. Experience, is also a high priority characteristic to have since experience will be key to avoiding any unnecessary stress in this ever changing market. Referrals, not just from clients that have sold thair homes but from current clients that the agent is managing.
If you are looking for the best agent in Lapeer, call me. You will not be disappointed.
Jennifer Fiv…, Agent, Red Hook, NY
Sun Aug 26, 2012
To go about choosing an agent it would be best to interview a few. Today consumers start this process online by checking out agents website, social media activities as well as Blog.
Getting recommendation from friends and family also works.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Aug 26, 2012
Best in terms of what....rather than focusing on best, contact and interview in person a few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best; or ask people you may know for referrals....