Is there a realtor that has a boat available and is willing/able to show PGI homes from the canal side , not just the home itself?

Asked by pdparkermaine, Boothbay Harbor, ME Sat Sep 28, 2013

Answers

10
Rise Wells, Agent, Punta Gorda, FL
Sun Sep 29, 2013
My brokerage Michael Saunders & Company has an exclusive offer with the Freedom Boat Club. As your agent I would be happy to show you homes and once we have narrowed down properties, I will arrange for a tour. Call me at 941-623-5874.
Greg Boland, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Sun Sep 29, 2013
Yes there is, my name is Greg Boland and I work with Jim at Suncoasteam Realty. In fact I am taking some of my customers out this afternoon to do just that.

As you start to look in our area you learn that there are many homes on canals, but to get to open water can sometimes take as long as two hours at no wake speed. We also have some areas that have locks and others with low fixed bridges, so depending on the kind of boating you want to do and the style of vessel you have will impact where you should look.

Charlotte Harbor is a great area to boat and we have many large boating events throughout the year, you just have to pick the areas to look in so you can enjoy quick access. If you have some homes that you have picked out to see we can give you a good idea of time to open water, but we can also get you out on the water so that you can see for yourself all that Punta Gorda and Port Charlotte has to offer.

I lived in New Hampshire for 50+ years and have spent some time in Boothbay Harbor, you owe it to yourself to check out this part of Southwest Florida you won't be disappointed.

You can reach me at Greg@suncoasteam.com or my cell 941-979-0482
Tom Weekes, Agent, Punta Gorda, FL
Sun Sep 29, 2013
Gay and Tom Weekes," The Navigators", frequently show PGI properties by boat. It gives prospective buyers a unique view of properties under consideration. We have lived in the Isles for more than ten years and are still greatly excited to have our boat behind our house. We consider incredible gulf beaches right behind our house as well....like Captiva and Boca Grande. WHAT A LIFE STYLE!! Where else can you live and be able to go to the keys, Bahamas and across the state to Jupiter!
Stephen McRo…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Tampa, FL
Sun Sep 29, 2013
-
Hey, that's a great request!

I'm going to ad this to the growing list of things REALTOR REBATES can be used for to benefit buyers!

See below:

http://www.trulia.com/blog/steve_31/2012/09/gfb_250_000_purchase

---
Laura Frantz, Agent, Punta Gorda, FL
Sat Sep 28, 2013
Sorry, meant Southwest Florida Fishing Charters.
Laura Frantz, Agent, Punta Gorda, FL
Sat Sep 28, 2013
Hello! My husband, owner of Southwest Florida Foshing Charters was born and raised here in Punta Gorda and we are more than happy to take you and show you any home that you wish to see! I'm Laura Frantz with Fisherman's Village Realty, right here in the heart of Punta Gorda!

Laura Kaye Frantz
Realtor & Rental Agent
941-916-8148
Lkskreative@gmail.com
Phyllis Koch, Agent, Punta Gorda, FL
Sat Sep 28, 2013
Once you find a few homes that you might like, we can take a boat to see how to get there and how long it will take to get out. Do you like to fish or sail?
It's fun; we live on a canal in Punta Gorda Isles.
Do you like to fish or sail?
You can contact us at:
Phyllis and Charlie
Email us at: PHYLLIS@MyFloridaHome.Info
Or phone us at 561-308-4593
You can look at available PGI homes at Http://SearchFloridaRealEstate.Info
Gordon Derri…, , Punta Gorda, FL
Sat Sep 28, 2013
Yes I do it fairly often. Give me a call 941.380.1422 for details
Ken and Karen…, Agent, Punta Gorda, FL
Sat Sep 28, 2013
We've done it and we enjoy doing it - it is offered only after we've narrowed a Buyer's focus to some specific properties in a specific area.

Other conditions may apply...
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Sat Sep 28, 2013
If you go look at a home is it not possible to walk around it to see the back side? It sounds like you just want a free boat ride.