Is there a real estate agent out there that specializes in (and lives near!) Arcadia/South Scottsdale/Madison School District areas?

Asked by Cassie, Phoenix, AZ Tue Feb 16, 2010

I have very specific areas I am looking in, but have had trouble finding an agent that knows these areas well & can help me search. I would also prefer someone who lives nearby- its pretty hard to schedule viewings on short notice when the agent is an hour away :-) . I am interested in short sales and foreclosures as well, and would like to work with an agent that has experience with these types of sale. Does anyone out there fit the bill?

Answers

11
Paul Welden’s answer
Paul Welden, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Tue Feb 16, 2010
HI Cassie,

I'm usually only 15-20 minutes from your desired area and 1 of my 7 offices is at 3131 E Camelback Rd Phoenix. As an exclusive Buyer's Agent, I would be happy to meet with you to discuss your goals, how I may be of service to you and to determine if there is something of value that I can offer you.

-----
PAUL WELDEN
480-241-0081
HomeSmart
Exclusive Buyer's Agent
Web Reference:  http://CheapPhoenixHomes.com
Francisco Ga…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Oct 1, 2014
There are many good agents that work these areas, if you are still looking for an agent you can contact me
Tiffany Carl…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Apr 23, 2014
Hi Cassie,
It looks like you have a number of agents to interview. If you have not found what you are looking for please give me a call. Tiffany 480-215-1105
David Siwins…, Agent, Chandler, AZ
Tue Nov 5, 2013

I have lived in Arcadia, presently own in the Camelback Corridor, and delightfully have been in the Valley for 35+ years. I'll be glad to share for 5-10 minutes with you, so at the very least you'll end up with a great roadmap to accomplish your goals, all things considered.

Ring me directly anytime.) 602-571-0088

David
A. J. Stewa…, Agent, Fort McDowell, AZ
Fri Oct 11, 2013
Hello, If you have not found the right agent yet please give me a call. 15 yrs in the business, with many clients and friends who live in the Arcadia area, I work hard for my clients. If you want to see a property I will make it happen.
AJ Stewart
480-217-2167
Casey Cuppy, , Phoenix, AZ
Fri Dec 7, 2012
Hi Cassie,

I currently live in South Scottsdale and am pretty familiar with most of the school districts in the area as I also train youth athletes, most of whom reside in Scottsdale or Arcadia. If you need any information or I can help you with anything you can reach me at 605-870-0865 or email me at casey@teaminvestmentsinc.com

Casey Cuppy
Nicole Hedges, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Thu Dec 6, 2012
Hi Cassie,
I noticed you have had quite a few responses but know that we would be a great fit. I am a native Arizonan and live on 40th ST and Campbell. If you are still searching for an agent I would welcome you to check out my reviews. Hope you have a nice evening.
Nicole

REALTOR® & E-Pro Certified®
E-Team Specialist
Russ Lyon | Sotheby's International Realty
7135 E Camelback RD Suite 360
Scottsdale, Arizona 85251
http://www.ExploreScottsdaleLiving.com
(480) 208-2342 - Cell
(480) 624-3796 - Fax
nhedges@russlyon.com - Email
Lori Bonnell, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Fri Feb 26, 2010
Hi Cassie. I am holding an Open House in the Madison School District now and am here all the time. I am also experienced in short sales and REO's. Feel free to call me at 602-380-3107.

Lori Bonnell
Blondie, , 85018
Tue Feb 23, 2010
Hi Cassie,

I am not a realtor but as a client have had good success with Pam Peacock who lives in Arcadia and knows the area very well.
Good Luck, Sandra Sherman.

Pam Peacock
602-952-8550 office
602-505-0257 cell
Jeffrey Masi…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Tue Feb 16, 2010
Hi Cassie:

Saw your message to find a local agent. I am a Scottsdale resident for 23 years living in McCormick Ranch. I am chairman of our neighborhood group and am active in community affairs.

Please consider me for not only my close accessibility but my desire to help my clients find the best home at the best price.

If you would like to get started looking in your specific areas, you may search the MLS on my website for free and without registration at http://www.arizonahomesland.com/freearizonamlssearch.html

Thank you for considering me.

Regards, Jeff

Jeff Masich, Realtor®
Arizona Homes and Land
http://ArizonaHomesLand.com
480-556-0940
JeffMasich@ArizonaHomesLand.com
HomeSmart Real Estate
Todd Lee, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Tue Feb 16, 2010
Hi Cassie,

I have lived in the Camelback/40th Street area for over 15 years and specialize in the Arcadia/Biltmore area. I have experience in both short sales and foreclosures.... Please feel free to contact me to see if I fit what you are looking for.

Todd Lee
602-525-3992
tlee@tleerealty.com
Web Reference:  http://www.tleerealty.com