Is there a place to look at all the summer/winter taxes so I can have a more accurate search?

Asked by Cmlazzar, Lansing, MI Mon Feb 18, 2013

35,000 for a condo with a 500,000 tax attached is a bit deciving.

Answers

5
Russ Ravary, Agent, Commerce Township, MI
Sat Mar 9, 2013
Go down to the local communities treasurers office or to the county building to get accurate information
, ,
Tue Feb 19, 2013
Check the city/township website under the link to the assessor or treasurer. A lot of them have online records. If not then call the assessors office and ask. The phone number will; be on the website. Best of luck!
Pam Sawyer, Agent, Shelby Twp, MI
Mon Feb 18, 2013
You can also call the city or township and ask for the Assessor's office. Not only can they tell you what the current taxes are, they also can tell you what your new taxes will be if you pay X for the property. Depending on how long the person has owned the home, the taxes could be higher than what is posted.
Michael Penny, Home Buyer, Naperville, IL
Mon Feb 18, 2013
The site below is an excellent place to get what are looking for. Im sure you will like it.
Harold, Agent, Wayne, NJ
Mon Feb 18, 2013
Try the Wayne County Treaser site and click pay property taxes online http://www.co.wayne.mi.us/treasurer.htm Put in the property address. However, this will be for Wayne County. You may need to check your county public records, or give me a call and I may be able to help with your search.