Is there a free online search that will provide the price the property last sold for?

Asked by Mary Maier, 12901 Mon Jan 12, 2009

Answers

3
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Thu Jan 15, 2009
Mary,

We agree, try http://www.zillow.com. Their records are generally accurate however, be very careful believing their Zestimates. They have been "off the mark" in the past.
Tina, , Cold Spring, NY
Thu Jan 15, 2009
Try zillow.com. Type in the address of the home you are interested in. It usually gives a sales history..
It's a great site. Another good site is propertyshark.com. You're allowed to view, I believe, reports on as many as 5 different homes for free. Good luck to you.
Tricia Miner, , 12901
Mon Jan 12, 2009
Hi Mary:
I'm not aware of a "free" online service, but you can always contact the County offices or you can call our office, as well. If it sold through our MLS, we have almost instant access after it closes to the sold price and any concessions, if applicable. Let me know if I can be of any assistance - you can always reach me on my cell at 518-578-0055.
Tricia Miner
Associate Broker, SRES, GRI*