Is there a direct commute to midtown manhatten from Lincroft-no chnging in nj/ny or possily a bus?

Asked by mmboyle5, Berkeley Heights, NJ Mon Dec 16, 2013

Answers

3
Keith Radhub…, Agent, Holmdel, NJ
Tue Dec 17, 2013
NJ Transit, Middletown Station and bus services, below. Can't pinpoint the distance between the station and "Lincroft" specifically. Check out parking availability with this option.

Keith Radhuber
Broker Associate
Alex Kushnir, Agent, Monmouth, IL
Tue Dec 17, 2013
Academy buses are running between Lincroft (exit 109) and Port Authority Bus Terminal also between PNC Art Center (exit 116) and PABT. Additionally, from there you can get on a bus going to downtown and Jersey City.
Web Reference:  http://www.academybus.com
Nici & DJ Ten…, Agent, Colts Neck, NJ
Tue Dec 17, 2013
Do you already live in Lincroft or are you looking to buy a home there?

The best option is the NJ transit bus. You'll drive to the Exit 120 Garden State Parkway Park and Rice and get on the 135 bus to Port Authority bus terminal in Mid-Town. It's a 55 minute trip and costs $278/month.

You could also take the train from Middletown station to NY Penn Station. There are no transfers needed and it's about a 75 minute trip.

If you want to learn more about what each of the towns in Monmouth County have to offer and where they lie in relation to mass transit, check out the map and Buyers Guide I've created (link below).

Please let me know how my team and I can further help you.

DJ TenHoeve
Realtor Associate