Is there a better area than the 19th ward in Rochester, NY to buy rental properties?

Asked by Kellan, Mon Jun 4, 2012

I'm interested in purchasing a rental property in Rochester, and wanted some input from locals on neighborhoods. I know the 19th ward is considered a pretty good area for owning a rental. Are there other comparable areas?

Answers

7
Preffell’s answer
Preffell, , Rochester, NY
Wed Jan 2, 2013
Yes we have properties that are in good areas not tin the 19th ward that we are selling , Our real estate agent wont be working any more in this field any more, so we are selling most of our rentals. And we will be willing meet with you to discuss these rentals, they bring good income revenue and you will love the renters currently reside in them. You can purchase the houses with the renters in them. You will not have to look for renters. Contact me at preffell@gmail.com. Thank you.
Rocket Props, Home Seller, Rochester, NY
Sun Jan 20, 2013
I have many residential income producing properties available for sale and offering owner/seller financing with no bank qualifications or credit check. Contact me for more details at rocketprops@gmail.com.
Richard Coak…, Agent, Rochester, NY
Thu Jun 7, 2012
I offer priority access to a complete and exclusive survey of only the cash flow leaders in 2-4 family properties throughout 3 counties. Lists can also be customized for you with single-family rentals. This approach shortens your learning curve, and separates in advance for you the many pretenders from the few contenders for profitability in Greater Rochester.

If you phone me at 585.223.4449, or Email me: RCoake@Rochester.rr.com, we can talk about your wants and needs, and focus on the most profitable houses and locations for you!
Ginny Norris, , Rochester, NY
Tue Jun 5, 2012
how do you define better -
by cash flow, appreciation? all alread provide solid rentals, it depends on your domonate financial driver and who you wish your clients to be.
I have been in the investor market for a long time both as a broker and an owner - give me a shout and we can talk more

Ginny Norris
585-455-3352
Anthony "TJ"…, Agent, Rochester, NY
Tue Jun 5, 2012
The South wedge is an excellent area for investment. It has great access to hospital employees as tenants and South Ave has be resurgent with restaurants, shops, and retail.
I have a property that is coming back on the market after the deal fell through. Its a 2 family, a few short blocks from the hospital and one block from South Ave. Go to my website: leveragepropertiesllc.com for more on the house and my contact information.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Podzorov, Ol…, , Rochester, NY
Tue Jun 5, 2012
It is good but you need to get a certain are close to university and the one in good conditions
I deal with rentals a lot and you need to know what you are buying the price is not even top 2 considerations since all properties there will give you better than 10% return

Opodzorov@nothnagle.com
Garyd. Thomas, , Rochester, NY
Tue Jun 5, 2012
Potential Client,

All Areas can be good depending on the Particulars. The Southwedge is very Hot currently. I would love to help you with all your Real Estate Needs!!

Gary D. Thomas Sr.
Realtor-Associate
Hunt Real Estate ERA Columbus
585 785-2018
585 278-2942
garytsr777@yahoo.com