Home Buying in Palm Bay>Question Details

Maria Sudol, Real Estate Pro in North Huntingdon, PA

Is there a HOA fee in Port Malabar unit 44 ?

Asked by Maria Sudol, North Huntingdon, PA Wed May 1, 2013

This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3109836591-1608-Earlham-Ave-N…

There are no HOA Fees in PMU #44; and the home that you inquired about was sold on April 25th, 2013 for $76.9k.
If you like, please e-mail me your search criteria and I will send you the current active listings directly from the MLS.
Phil Rotondo, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
Palm Bay, Fl.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 2, 2013
Nicole and Phil have provided excellent answers to this question; and I concur with their findings.
Please feel free to reply on your choices for an agent in our area to assist you; we'd love to know
who you feel confident with, and enjoy sharing their success!

HOA's are charged by associations and are not determined by unit number. Subdivisions and Condos are typically areas that charge HOA fees. Here is a short sale we currently have listed in unit 44 that does not have any HOA fees.

I see you are located in New York. Please feel free to contact me for more information on properties in the Unit 44 area and please provide more specifications of what you are looking for in a home. I'd be happy to help :-)

Additionally, If you are looking to move from New York to Florida, I'd be happy to help you find a qualified agent in your current area to assist you with your Real Estate needs.

You can email me directly at Brickner.Nicole@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon!