Is there ANY type of housing in the Santa Cruz area costing at or below $100,000 with $200 or less monthly fees?

Asked by kudralee, Santa Cruz, CA Mon Jan 27, 2014

Answers

5
Greg Flowers, Agent, Santa Cruz, CA
Mon Jan 27, 2014
Only Mobile Homes or homes in Measure J or Measure O restrictions...
Kristina McC…, Agent, Orinda, CA
Mon Jan 27, 2014
I will second Diane's response. I just don't see it being realistic and IF you found something like that, you'd more than likely have to pay cash and it would be virtually unlivable and in the mountains. Additionally, towards one of the other comments/answers - I don't think you'd find even a mobile home because the "more affordable" mobile parks often have higher space rent. Sorry.
Thank you for your reply.
Flag Mon Jan 27, 2014
Diane LoVerde, Agent, San Jose, CA
Mon Jan 27, 2014
Sorry..You will not find anything in Santa Cruz for that price.
Alexander Gr…, Agent, San Jose, CA
Mon Jan 27, 2014
It would be a mobile home or a house in distress. Is that what you are looking for?

Alex Greer Loan Officer NMLS #1056079 http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com 408-352-5147 AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com
Alex...not so sure about that. I think Diane's response was more appropriate...
Flag Mon Jan 27, 2014
Maggie Barr, Agent, Boulder Creek, CA
Fri Jan 31, 2014
My office is about to list a home in Boulder Creek on Highway 9 for around $145k. Let me know if you're interested. It's a distressed property, so you wouldn't be able to get a loan on it. But if you are a cash buyer it would work. We're thinking it will probably sell to an investor who wants to tear it down. It's in a great location between the Burger 9 restaurant and the Country store across the street from the little park and playground. maggiebarr@c21mm.com, or 831-435-7395.