Kmelita, Home Buyer in Glen Mills, PA

Is their a reason why I can NOT get a realtor to answer me?

Asked by Kmelita, Glen Mills, PA Fri Mar 29, 2013

Answers

11
Kim Hanadel, Agent, Manahawkin, NJ
Fri Oct 11, 2013
HI Kmelita,

I know I did not get the request, but I live and work in Tuckerton and would be happy to help you. My cell is 609-713-8906. Sorry that others have not gotten back to you but I will make every effort to reach you. You can text me your information too!
Michael Pers…, Agent, Edgewater, NJ
Tue Apr 2, 2013
If you have any questions give me a call at 201 848 2068. I will work with you and help you get what you want in the time you want.. Won't that be great?

Continued success,

Michael
You are able to help me in the Tuckerton area? If so that would be Great!
Flag Tue Apr 2, 2013
Jeanne Feeni…, Agent, Basking Ridge, NJ
Mon Apr 1, 2013
You should get prompt responses from agents on this site if you ask your question on the forum or alternatively, send an inquiry directly to the agent(s). You can reach agents through their profiles. And if you've reached out to an agent directly and she/he has not responded that reach out to another.

I believe one of the attractions of Trulia to the consumer is the anonymity it provides consumers - you can break that by reaching out to us, but we cannot get to you unless you do.

Good luck and best,
Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Sat Mar 30, 2013
I'm not sure if you are expecting an answer on Trulia, or you have emailed or called a REALTOR.

If you are reaching out on Trulia, make sure that your question appears in the category for geographic area where REALTORS who work that area will see it. Are you looking in Tuckerton, NJ and surrounding areas?

If you reach out by email, include a few sentences that describe what your needs and expectations are. it doesn't need to be lengthy, but a bit of sharing on your end will dramatically change the responses you receive. Via email, every REALTOR will have widely different stats....but the following stats are documented from research among strong producing REALTORS. For that group, it is common to see a high volume of email inquiries with less than 4%, and some stats say less than 2% developing into business. If you send an email, 1-2 sentences will go a long way in generating responses.

If you reach out by telephone, you'll have the greatest response. If you receive a voicemail, leave a brief message about what you are searching for.

The vast majority of inquiries made to REALTORS are generated out of curiosity. The moment you give an indication that you are not just being curious, you will find a difference in the response time.

Good luck. (And, if you need someone in Tuckerton, I have a FANTASTIC agent for you...absolutely FANTASTIC!)

Deb
Who would you recomend? I am very interested... Thanks!
Flag Sat Mar 30, 2013
Luann Novak, Agent, forked river, NJ
Sat Mar 30, 2013
What is your question, I am not seeing it just that you want an answer
I have left two messages for 2 agents, and called one of them. With no response. I have an interest in two homes.
Flag Sat Mar 30, 2013
Diane Glander, Agent, Spring Lake, NJ
Fri Mar 29, 2013
Post your question here. You'll get plenty of answers!
Web Reference:  http://www.dianeglander.com
Helene Jeane…, Agent, Metuchen, NJ
Fri Mar 29, 2013
Perhaps you are asking the wrong agent! You definitely want to work with someone who wants to work with you! If you need a referral to a responsible agent in PA, let me know and I'll get you someone with the high standards I expect of people I work with.
Leni
Randall Ortiz, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Fri Mar 29, 2013
Try sending them a message and calling. If they still don't respond, try a different agent. You should have plenty of choices on this site.
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Fri Mar 29, 2013
Are you saying the phone keeps ringing and no one answers? Try a different number - the phone works best so use it.
Vincent Paige…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Fri Mar 29, 2013
Kmelita,

Keep trying a responsive agent is the only one you want to work with , maybe your self the trouble.
keep trying someone will answer.\\
Vincent Paige…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Fri Mar 29, 2013
Kmelita,

keep trying someone will answer.\\