Is the train noise is a problem in Villa Borgata? How loud is it ? Do you feel the building is shaky when trains pass?Any sleeping problem?

Asked by milli_chan, Fresno, CA Mon Apr 22, 2013

Answers

2
DeLaine, Renter, Fresno, CA
Sun May 26, 2013
I live in Villa Borgata. The first several days I lived here it was eerily quiet. I hardly saw anyone at that. There are double pane windows. Remember you are near the hospital, police station, train tracks, and highway 41. The noise you hear depends on whether the windows are open and which direction your apartment faces. There is no shaking whatsoever, not close enough to the tracks. But you can only really here the train at night time. I lived in an apartment much, much farther from the tracks and the sound was very loud at night. Here, not so much. I don't lose sleep over it and I have insomnia. Believe me I have trouble sleeping over any little thing. During the day you here sirens more but it's not distracting and doesn't go on for long. These buildings must be made well.
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sun Apr 28, 2013
We lived near the tracks at Herndon:
The trains came by, I don't know how many times a day; after a while, we didn't even hear them.
Some people never adapt.
Most do.
Think of the hundreds, maybe thousands of homes within earshot.
I sold a house that was 50 feet from the trains!
It's up to you; don't base your decision on other people's opinion.