Dave Josker, Home Buyer in Hemet, CA

Is the property at 43226 Mayberry Avenue, Hemet still available?

Asked by Dave Josker, Hemet, CA Thu Nov 6, 2008

Answers

1
Grace Hudson, Agent, Hemet, CA
Thu Nov 6, 2008
It looks like this home has just gone back to the bank. I have shown this home several times in the past and it is very lovely. There were 3 homes built by the same builder all next door to each other and all of them were the same floor plan. One of the 3 had the better view from the back yard but I'm not sure if this was that one. They all had beautiful upgrades but none of them had the appliances installed although the cut outs were there for them. They were all planned for built in appliances. They all had gorgeous granite counter tops with huge kitchens & islands, super sized family rooms with french door going to the back yard, the entry had a medallion on the floor as you entered but the most impressive was the Master suite and bath area. They are both really large with rich looking tile and granite in the bathrooms. If you would like I could keep track of this home for you and let you know when it comes on the market. It is usually 4-6 weeks from the time the bank takes it back which was 10/22. Feel free to give me a call or email if you would like me to continue follow up on this home or any others out in the Hemet area. I do specialize as well as live in the area. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank You,
Grace Rosenberger