Is the market picking up at all?

Asked by Homeowner, Angier, NC Tue Sep 21, 2010

I have a great house with lots of upgrades and priced VERY well and can't understand why it's not even being shown. Should we take it off the market and wait a while, or what?

Answers

2
Rayssa, , Angier, NC
Mon Oct 11, 2010
Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is an Angier, North Carolina based corporation that is more than ready to fulfill your real estate and auction needs.

We specialize in marketing all kinds of real estate, using both the conventional and auction methods of marketing. Land has become a rare commodity in our area, but we have many tracts in ideal locations coming up for auction on a weekly basis. Scan our listings page for detailed information, and feel free to give me a call at 919-223-5012 for more information or to be added to our auction mailing list.

Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Call us today for all of your real estate needs: (919) 639-2231 or 1-800-865-5896.
April Grossm…, , Chapel Hill, NC
Tue Sep 21, 2010
Based on recent activity in our office, the market is definitely picking up. June and July were very slow compared to previous years. I've often seen a flurry of activity after people get their kids settled into school for the year and that pattern seems to be working again.
Web Reference:  http://www.sheltertoday.com