Is the house located at 1725 Aska road Blue Ridge Ga being sold furnished and if not can the furniture be bought?

Asked by Kaye Burleson, Blue Ridge, GA Mon Apr 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3031788709-1725-Aska-Rd-Blue-…

Answers

4
Tanya Bailey, Agent, Blue Ridge, GA
Mon Apr 1, 2013
Hi Kaye,

Hope you had a great Easter Weekend! The listing does not mention the furnishings at all so I doubt they are not planned into the List Price. I always advise my buyers that if they are interested in the furnishings to just make an offer on those as well because a lot of times the seller really has no use for them and will have to store them unless they are actually planning to buy or build another cabin for themselves. Per the Listing Agent, most of the furnishings can be bought. They prefer to keep them but if it was important to the buyer in order to make the sale then they would sell them. If you are working with an agent I would have them contact the List Agent and if you aren't I would be more than happy to help you.

Have a great day!
Tanya

Tanya Bailey, Associate Broker
RE/MAX Highlands
588 East Main Street, Ste B
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Stanley Hamm, Agent, Blue Ridge, GA
Mon Apr 1, 2013
Although the listing agent is with another company, I called him and passed on your question. He should either call to let me know or answer your question here on Trulia. Should he call me, I'll provide an answer.

Stan Hamm, Realtor
RE/MAX Highlands Realty
Office - 706-632-4422
Cell - 706-455-0187
Christopher…, Agent, Blue Ridge, GA
Mon Apr 1, 2013
Very nice listing!
Furnishings are not indicated as being conveyed with the house; this could be an item for negotiation.
Are you working with a realtor?
Chris Colbert, Associate Broker
Mountain Tracks Realty of North Georgia
http://www.mountaintracksrealty.com
404-226-2062
Brian Wilder, Agent, EAST ELLIJAY, GA
Mon Apr 1, 2013
Hi Kaye,

What I can tell by the disclosure it is not being sold furnished. Wether they would sell it with the furnishings would have to go through the listing agent to find out. If you are currently working with an agent I would have them contact the listing agent to answer that question.