Is the home at 1500 Seminole street in Detroit Mi avaliable for sale?

Asked by Detroit, Indian Village, Detroit, MI Thu Dec 29, 2011

Answers

5
Geny Gougher…, , Detroit, MI
Thu Apr 4, 2013
Yes, 1500 Seminole, a beautiful French Regency style home, is currently for sale. If you are interested in finding out more about it, I will be happy to assist you. I am a local realtor familiar with the area. Email me at ggougherty@jjrealtors.com.
James Spence, Agent, Detroit, MI
Thu Dec 29, 2011
The are several homes in the Village that are great buys for the current economic climate of Michigan. If you are interested please feel free to call our team of professionals and we will be more than happy to direct you in the right direction.
Karen Paytas, Agent, Clinton Twp, MI
Thu Dec 29, 2011
1500 Seminole St. is not currently for sale. The city records show it is now owned by a Church.

If you need assistance finding a home I would be happy to help.

Good Luck,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
Jamie Hastin…, Agent, Canton, OH
Thu Dec 29, 2011
No. The home at 1500 Seminole in Detroit was last sold on 12/16/2008 for $401,779. If you are looking for a home in Indian Village or any other area please do not hesitate to contact me.

Jamie Hastings
(734) 444-5323 cell
Jhastings@visionrealtycenters.com
Stephen Conn…, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Thu Dec 29, 2011
Just looking,
The address of 1500 Seminole in Detroit is not registering as a correct address. email me with the correct address or street and I will email you back.
Web Reference:  http://www.michiganhome.net