Is the condo in1498 NW st #208 available? If so, im looking for an investment, could you tell me how much can I get for this rent?

Asked by gianninaleyton, Miami Beach, FL Thu Jan 24, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3070599612-1498-NW-15th-St-20…

Answers

7
Celia Bravo’s answer
Celia Bravo, Agent, Doral, FL
Mon Jan 28, 2013
Hello Giannina. I have a very nice apt in the Kendall area 2/2 all tilled, first floor, great location near express way, shopping centers, park, etc. If you are interested, give me a call.

Thanks.

Celia Bravo
License Realtor/Mortgage Broker
Realty World
Kevin Clouti…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Thu Jan 24, 2013
It will be based upon the condition, furnished or unfurnished and what's included.

You should interview agents to take care of this for you. It's what we do.

As professionals, we are not going to tell you how not to use us anymore than we can tell you how much you need to invest.
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Jan 24, 2013
I see you have posted more than one inquiry regarding properties currently in the market. Will you be interested in other investment properties in the future? Please contact me through my profile to provide you with the addresses and additional information of REO listings in our office that are currently on pre-marketing status.
Meg Sahdala, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Thu Jan 24, 2013
Yes this property is still available, it's a bank foreclosure and it requires conventional financing (meaning 20% down) or preferably cash.
As advised before I would gladly assist you with your investment in Miami if you are not currently working with any realtor.

Meg Sahdala

Vivienda Miami Real Estate Group
E-mail: meg@viviendarealtors.com
Tel: 305.877.2880
Fax: 305.675.3976 http://www.PerfectFloridaProperties.com
Andres Monge…, Agent, Hallandale, FL
Thu Jan 24, 2013
yes it is available for sale. Rent in this area are approx between 800 and 900 per month.
gianninaleyt…, Home Buyer, Miami Beach, FL
Thu Jan 24, 2013
How much can be rented for?
Thanks Mauricio
The house is only for sale... Just confirmed it... But if you like to see some other properties in the area, let me know..
Email me: mauro.torres74@gmail.com
So we can arrange it.
Flag Thu Jan 24, 2013
Mauricio Tor…, Agent, Doral, FL
Thu Jan 24, 2013
Hello, my name is Mauricio Torres from Piquet Realty...
If your interested in this property located @ 14 SW 15 AV in Homestead for $75,000, it is still available.... (ML #A1731840)

Please call me at 305-213-2695 if you wish to see it..

Mauricio Torres
Piquet Realty
305-213-2695
mauro.torres74@gmail.com