Is the condo in Isle of Capri which was in estate still for sale? How much is the selling price?

Asked by Linda, 33484 Fri Mar 11, 2011

Answers

3
Michael Frie…, , Boca Raton, FL
Mon Jul 4, 2011
Please call me so we can figure everything out.

Michael Friedman
Lang Realty
561-247-3550
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Sat Mar 12, 2011
Linda,

Isle of Capri is located in the Kings Point community conveniently located just south of Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach. Your questions did not specify the particular unit but as of this morning in Isle of Capri there are a total of 25 units on the market with list prices ranging from $13,000 to $195,000 (which is the highest priced listing by well over $100,000). It is also interesting to note that there are nine units under contract and their list prices range from $15,900 up to $60,000. The most important market statistic is that a total of 9 units have successfully sold in Isle of Capri over the past 6 months. Sales prices range from $14,500 up to $55,000 but only one of those sales is in excess of $33,000.

Knowing the market is so important and working with a professional who knows how to negotiate the best pricing and terms is imperative. In this case you need to understand that with what amounts to more than a 16 month inventory means buyers hold the cards and you can negotiate a great deal. In Kings Point condition, number of bedrooms, baths and location have a great deal to do with market value as do the quality of the furnishings as many units are sold "turn key" with everything included.

Kings Point is a fantastic retirement community that has exceptional management and amazing amenities including golf, tennis and a wonderful clubhouse. Activities abound and with it's top notch Delray location and amazing value pricing it is a wonderful place to find a winter getaway in an active adult community. I do want to point out that it is a no pet community to ensure you are aware of that. I hope this information is helpful to you and if I can do anything at all to be of assistance just let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference:  http://www.tompriester.com
Nadine Mauro, Agent, Lake Worth, FL
Sat Mar 12, 2011
Hi Linda,

With many estate sales in Kings Point it would help if you could give me the condo number. Do you by any chance know what unit # in Isle of Capri you are asking about?

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com