Is the Maplewood Section of Huntington Station a nice place to buy a starter house for a young family?

Asked by Frank, New York, NY Sat Feb 21, 2009

Also, How are the schools? Is there any crime issues?

Answers

4
Anna M Brocco’s answer
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Feb 27, 2009
Check out MLSLI.com, school reports and area information is available, also check Newsday's real estate section, and don't forget most sellers have represention and so should you, don't hesitate to work with a qualified realtor.

Anna
917-576-5376
Tina Louise…, Agent, Huntington, NY
Mon Feb 23, 2009
It is a beautiful area. If you are interested in looking for a home in the area you can e-mail me at tinalrealtor@optonline.net. I will send you all the available properties in the area of your interest.

Tina
Ralph Windsc…, Agent, Hauppauge, NY
Sun Feb 22, 2009
Nassau and Suffolk Counties are two of the safest counties in the country per capita speaking. There are plenty of links out there where you can check out things like crime rates per capita, school reports, etc. My advice is for you to come out and drive around the area and see for yourself if you like it. Then you can contact me and I can sell you a house there or anywhere on Long Island that you desire. If I can answer any questions you may have about the process, houses, etc., please feel free to contact me. Good luck!

Ralph Windschuh
Associate Broker
Certified Buyer Representative
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
Jaishree..Ja…, Agent, Woodbury, NY
Sat Feb 21, 2009
Hi Frank,
I can send you the link for school report in the area. Please sen me your email adress. Good Luck..