Is the Lincolnville neighborhood a safe area to walk after dark?

Asked by Jim, Atlanta, GA Wed Mar 6, 2013

Answers

4
Irene Arriola, Agent, St Augustine, FL
Fri Jul 26, 2013
Hello Jim. In the past 6 months I've participated in 14 transactions in the City of St Augustine with a major concentration in Lincolnville. The buzz in the community is strong and people are wanting to move there because there is so much positive activity happening - lots of new construction, home renovations, the completion of the resurfacing of Riberia Street as well as the construction of sidewalks, the progress on the upcoming microdistillery at the Ice Plant and a whole host of other interesting things.

Checking with the St Augustine Police is one way to measure your own comfort level as well as talking to people who live in places that might be of interest to you.

Irene
Brandon Pars…, Agent, St Augustine, FL
Wed Mar 6, 2013
Hey Jim,
Over the last 5 years, I have managed a few rentals in lincolnville. Mostly to college age tenants, both male and female. They would walk to and from class, work, and the nightlife. No incidents to report. There is a lot of new construction and renovation activity in Lincolnville, very exciting!!
Feel free to call if you have more questions. 904-219-9818
Luann Allen, Agent, Saint Augustine, FL
Wed Mar 6, 2013
St Augustine is a very safe place to live. I walk every night and am never concerned about it being safe.
I always tell people that if they would like to know about the crime rate in ST Augustine, they should check with the St Augustine police department
Tammyjk, Home Buyer, Saint Augustine, FL
Wed Apr 24, 2013
No Jim, the area is less than desirable after dark. Check out the staugustine.com newspaper . Just search the paper for Lincolnville.