Is the Belmont Ln # 45 property still available?

Asked by Smb, Minneapolis, MN Wed Apr 29, 2009

I actually need information about a property in Eden Prairie. Trulia.com has only given the this information for the property
Belmont LN # 45. Just want to know is it still available & if it is who & how do we contact for a showing to be schduled? Is a foreclosure & whats the exact address & MSL # of this property?
Please Reply soon! Thanks!

Answers

7
Jason Sandqu…, , Minneapolis, MN
Wed Apr 29, 2009
the information is lacking, do you have a link from trulia with the picture. I looked in the MLS and there are some on Belmont Lane in Eden Prairie but no #45
Steve Hoem, Agent, Maple Grove, MN
Wed Apr 29, 2009
Dear SMB,
Yes, the home does still show that it is available. It's a short sale so it could be a long process but from my experience, short sales can provide some good values if you are patient. If you'd like to see this home or have more questions, feel free to call or e-mail me:
612-207-3311 or stevehoem@edinarealty.com
Steve
Sherry Winte…, , Eden Prairie, MN
Wed Apr 29, 2009
Yes, this home is still active. Address is 9777 Belmont Way listed at $189,900. It's been on the market for 127 days and was orignally listed at $239,900. I am an agent in Eden Prairie and live down the street from this listing. I would be happy to be of assistance.

Sherry Winters
(612) 817-7907
Elizabeth Fu…, Agent, Wayzata, MN
Wed Apr 29, 2009
This property is available and I would be glad to show it to you. Just call me for the exact address and any other details you need. Liz 612-986-4105
Brad Anderson, Agent, Maple Grove, MN
Wed Apr 29, 2009
Is it this home?
Click the following URL to see the listing:
http://matrix.northstarmls.com/de.asp?k=190783XHOD1&p=DE…
I can show this home to you if you are interested in looking at it.
Let me know. Thanks.
Brad Anderson
763-486-5338
Marzena Melby, Agent, Edina, MN
Wed Apr 29, 2009
At this point I found 1 property on Belmont Lane which is a short sale and requires a 24hr notice.
I will be happy to show it to you if that's the one.

Thank you.
Brad Anderson, Agent, Maple Grove, MN
Wed Apr 29, 2009
What city is it in?
Brad Anderson
BradAnderson@kw.com