Is 123 riverwalk in clifton in a flood zone/plain and how much is maintenance/ association fees?

Asked by Scott Erickson, Bergen County, NJ Wed Feb 20, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3076883146-123-Riverwalk-Way-…

Answers

6
Peter J Roge…, Agent, Mahwah, NJ
Thu Feb 21, 2013
I quote from the Mls listing for this property

maintenance $182

Flood Plain:- 500 yr Lender may require ins - this information is to be found on the FEMA flood map for thne area.
And i distinctly recall taking someone to see a unit that was for sale and having to navigate standing water on Myrtle Ave
Andrew Tisel…, Agent, Clifton, NJ
Thu Feb 21, 2013
Hi Scott

Thank you for your question.
as stated the maintenance is about $185
There are few units available that I could show you.
This is not flood zone and they have not had any water or flooding issues since they were built in the 1990s

PLease contact me for further assistance
I also have a 3 bedroom 2 bath condo available on river rd nearby in Nutley for under $250k
Peter J Roge…, Agent, Mahwah, NJ
Wed Feb 20, 2013
the maintenance for that unit is $182 a month.
Now the complex is in what is known as the 500 yr flood plain which is the lowest level of designation. Often times banks do not require flood insurance with this designation but there is no guarantee.
However as far as I recall the main entrance is on Myrtle Ave which is in the 100 yr zone and that might indicate you could have inconvenience getting in and out of your unit if we have another Elaine or similar storm.
Gail vinnal, Agent, Elmwood Park, NJ
Wed Feb 20, 2013
There is no flooding in Riverwalk and the maintance fee is around $200. Are you looking for condos in Clifton or are you intersted in other areas also? I live in Clifton and have listed and sold there for 13 years, if I can be of any further help please let me know
Tania HERNAN…, Agent, BLOOMFIELD, NJ
Wed Feb 20, 2013
Hello Scott,

I work in the Clifton area and I would love to help you if your looking in Riverwalk or any other community.. Feel free to call me.

TANIA H FARIA
WEICHERT REALTORS
862- 202- 9293
Eladia, , Clifton, NJ
Wed Feb 20, 2013
Hi, no 123 Riverwalk is not in flood zone, and the association fees are around $250