Is one able to lease a property purchased in Coco Wood Lakes? If so, immediately, or is there a 1-3 year waiting period? Thanks for any replies.

Asked by Steve Bean, Pompano Beach, FL Sun Dec 9, 2012

lifeguardsteve2010@gamil.com

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1049162309-14834-Wood-Lodge-L…

Answers

6
Jennifer Sus…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Sun Dec 23, 2012
Dear Steve,

Once you purchase in Coco Woods, there is no waiting period. One restriction would be that you need to lease to someone over the age of 55. YOu or the person on the deed must be 55+.

Available properties in Coco Woods:
http://search.agentboca.com/idx/8526/results.php?stp=advance…

Sincerely yours,
Jen Sommers
Jennifer Sommers, Nestler Poletto Sotheby's International Realty
One South Ocean Boulevard, Suite 11 ⃓ Boca Raton, Florida 33432

O. 561.235.7777⃓ C. 786.390.9299 ⃓ F. 561.997.2614
Jen@AgentBoca.com ⃓ http://www.AgentBoca.com

"Artfully Uniting Extraordinary Properties with Extraordinary Lives"
Randolph Cis…, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Sun Dec 9, 2012
Hello Steve;

I see you received a variety of answers...that is good....1st = yes you can rent in coco woods lake...2nd = someone on the deed must be 55 years old or older and the tenant must abide by the age restriction as well.

Personally I think age restricted neighborhoods make good income properties, Why...I like long term tenants and people in this age group have a tendency of staying in one place longer...plus they are better working within their budget. It is true you have less of a pool of potential tenants looking but the key to me is getting a good paying tenant that stays for a long time. HOA fees??...... yes it cuts into profit margins but the neighborhoods tend to be more appealing to live in.

Of course I too would be happy to consult with you and make the necessary discoveries
so you can achieve your Real Estate goals.

Your a lifeguard? Ocean? I ocean swim at Atlantic Dunes in delray beach ...30 minute freestyle swims regularly....I hate what Sandy did to the beaches and my regular swimming area...all new challenges with new sand bars...more rip currents...

Respectfully,

Randolph D. Cisneros P.A.
Broker
RealtyRocknRoll.com
561-573-5567
randolphcisneros@yahoo.com
Randolph Cis…, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Sun Dec 9, 2012
Hello Steve;

Respectfully,

Randolph D. Cisneros P.A.
Broker
RealtyRocknRoll.com
561-573-5567
randolphcisneros@yahoo.com
Nadine Mauro, Agent, Lake Worth, FL
Sun Dec 9, 2012
Hi Steve,

Are you looking stictly for an investment property? If so, I always recommend to my investors that they don't purchase in a 55+ community. Look for something that's in an all age community and preferable something in an area that has either no HOA fees or a very low HOA fee.

There are many good deals still to be had. You have to take your time and choose wisely so you don't wind up with a money pit.

If I can be of further service please contact me directly. I'll be happy to help.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
Joan Lorberb…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Sun Dec 9, 2012
Hi!
There's no waiting period for leasing in Coco Woods. One restriction would be that you need to lease to someone over the age of 55.
Would you like to view this property and perhaps some of the others for sale in the community?

Call me maybe? : )

JOAN LORBERBAUM MOORE
Broker Associate, GRI
Lang Realty
9858 Clint Moore Road
Boca Raton, FL 33496
http://www.boca-delray-boynton.com
JoanMooreRealtor@gmail.com
Leslie Hamil…, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Sun Dec 9, 2012
I have part of the answer you ar looking for. Yes the property can be leased. It does not look like there is a waiting period but to b e sure you should ask the association. If you need to get further details on this property or would like to view it and other propoerty in the area, I would be pleased to help you with that. Give me a call at 561-568-7231 or email me

Leslie Hamilton
lesliejhamilton@hotmail.com
Thank you Leslie. If we decide to investigate properties in this developement we will get back in touch. Sincerely, Steve
Flag Sun Dec 9, 2012