Is now a good time to invest a how in tolleson,? My investor seems has a great favor of homes in tolleson, cheap price but the neighborhood

Asked by Shuyi Gao, Palo Alto, CA Sat Feb 19, 2011

isn't good I just worry whether this area has potential to invest or what are better areas to invest

Answers

4
Spirit Messi…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Sun Feb 20, 2011
"Now is the best time to invest", no one can tell you that for sure. In fact, more people will argue that now is NOT than would argue that it is the best time. However, just as important as the home prices, interest rates, and etc is the question "Is now a good time for YOU to invest"? Please consider talking with a financial advisor, your CPA, and then a lender about investing in the market.

I do think now is a good time in general for primary residence, but as an investment not sure if we can say with 100% accuracy now is the absolute bottom. How diverse is your portfolio? There are many other questions and factors to consider. If you have the cash, Trustee Sale is a nice way to make the investment but it will need to be 100% cash, no financing. If not, please consider working with a local agent or Realtor to help you with your investment. Looks like there are a couple right here from the area that took the time to answer your question for you to choose from.

Please remember "now is the best time", no one should say that as no one can guarantee that statement.

Best of luck.
Spirit
James Wehner, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat Feb 19, 2011
I guess it would depend on how much you had to invest and what your comfort level was. There are so many variables that no can provide you with a clear answer without knowing more from you.

Do you prefer newer homes? Price range? Cash or financing? etc......
Web Reference:  http://www.jameswehner.com
BG, Home Buyer, Phoenix, AZ
Sat Feb 19, 2011
Laveen has been selling like hotcake ... South Tolleson seems to be a better area than area next to 10 ...
Betty Abraham, Agent, Goodyear, AZ
Sat Feb 19, 2011
While as a realtor, we cannot comment on neighborhoods, now is the best time to invest because of the prices. I personally lived in Tolleson for many years and know the area well. Due to the current market and conditions of the mortgage industry, we will most likely see a rise in rentals which means investors may see a good rate of return on investments.