98033, Home Buyer in 98033

Is lower kennydale a good place to buy a house? I work @ microsoft in bellevue?

Asked by 98033, 98033 Mon Feb 20, 2012

Answers

3
Kennydale is a great area to live. Close to lake, parks, and I405. Traffic on 405 can be an issue, but the opportunity to obtain a waterfront home or view home at a great price makes this a great opportunity. Consider your options for schools, lifestyle and commute and potential traffic noise from the 405 or Lake Washington Blvd. If you work at the main campus, and depending upon the time you travel, you will encounter heavy traffic to work. If you work on 8th this could be a very easy commute, and riding a bike to work if definitely a possibility (bike trail goes all the way into Bellevue).
Any place you would like is a good place to buy. You want to be happy in the neighborhood you live in. If there are special considerations, like schools, views, commute times, etc, you should research those personally & extensively. Feel free to contact me directly if you want to discuss anything. I like to consult with people about things. 206-841-9976.

Also, if you do not have your own buyers agent, I recommend you get one so they can help you with the whole process. I would suggest, that as a buyer, you Google every agent that responds to your question here on Trulia, learn as much as you can about who they are online, read their client testimonials, so you know what their clients are saying about them, and then give us each a call and just ask us why we think you should work with us instead of another agent. This will take you a little while to do, but will be time well spent, as choosing the right agent is the first step towards choosing the right home. Then, pick the best fit for you and let them go to work for you with the skill and knowledge that they have. I hope to hear from you soon.

Jirius Isaac
It really depends on what you're looking for. Schools? A view? There are side roads to avoid I-90, but if you buy on one of those roads that could be more of an annoyance than a help.