Is it worth to buy a 2bed/2bath town home ('92 built) for $400k near dixon landing park.?

Asked by bakul_jain, Fremont, CA Wed Apr 10, 2013

Is it worth to buy a town home ('92 built) with 2 bed/2.5 bath for $400k near dixon landing park. any smell/flooding issues on the east of guadalupe river.

Answers

6
The Medford…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Thu Apr 11, 2013
In the current market, it's not an issue of whether on not something is "worth it" - if you want a house you need to pay the going rate. Anything that's listed these days is getting multiple offers - if you don't think a property is "worth it", there are many others that will gladly step up and pay the going rate. They'll get into a house ... and you won't.
Terri Vellios, Agent, Campbell, CA
Thu Apr 11, 2013
The value is in the hands of the key holder. I doubt that the final sale price will be as low as $400,000. Prices are going up like hot air balloons. Buyers are competing at high levels and against cash offers. If you are working with an agent listen to their advice. If not, get one and stick with them.

Have an amazing day!
Web Reference:  http://www.terrivellios.com
Jennifer Str…, Agent, cupertino, CA
Wed Apr 10, 2013
By the way, Milpitas city has planned to develope Main St into Santana Row shopping modle and covert the old shopping mall at Calaveras Blvd/HW 880 into high-end commerical and residential mix shopping mall. Investing in Milpitas, in my opinion, will be a promising investment. I have lived in Milpitas for over 10 years and know everything about the city. If you want to buy a home or invest in real estate in Milpitas, I will be the right agent for you to choose. I have helped many of my clients to purchase their homes and exclusively work for buyers. I have been in real estate business almost 10 years, I know how to protect your interest and fight for multi-offer situation. I am with boyenga team of top 1% intero real estate agent. Please call me at 408-636-8954 (text message) or email me jstrohfus@interorealestate.com.
Tina Lam, Agent, San Jose, CA
Wed Apr 10, 2013
If you're looking for affordable housing, then it's worth buying whatever you can afford. But for that particular unit, it's not going to go for anywhere near $400K.
Web Reference:  http://www.archershomes.com
Blanca Esqui…, Agent, San Jose, CA
Wed Apr 10, 2013
Blanca Estela Esquivel, Agent, San Jose, CA

I recently listed a townhouse in Milpitas and received over twelve excellent offers. I held only one Open House for three hours and had more than fifty people attend. I received twice as many inquiries as I did offers, but I discouraged anyone from submitting an offer if they did not intent to offer at least 90% of the sales price of the last properties that closed in the same complex.

Milpitas is becoming very popular due to its excellent schools, relative affordability, great location, and, it is a well managed city with many great projects planned for the future. Please contact me at your earliest convenience for more info. Buying a home is a wise investment. I can help you analyze the pros and cons of buying in Milpitas based on your personal situation.

Blanca Estela Esquivel
DRE #01709581
Coldwell Banker
Mobile: 408-799-9722
Email: blanca@coldwellbanker.com
Jennifer Str…, Agent, cupertino, CA
Wed Apr 10, 2013
Smelling issue is getting better and better. Milpitas schools are improving a lot for the last few years and Milpitas housing market will be more and more desirable. When the land in Milpitas gets more valuable, dump may be forced out. The best part of Milpitas is its convenience to access HW 880, 680, 101, 280.