Is it true that there is a $200 per month assessment/tax on Longview, WA residents that is for flood control?

Asked by Susan, Nevada Fri Dec 11, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Brad Fix, Agent, Yacolt, WA
Fri Jan 1, 2010
Hi Susan best thing to do is check with Cowlitz county thier web address is good luck Brad Fix
0 votes
Dawn Hathaway, , Longview, WA
Fri Dec 11, 2009
I have not heard of that one.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Popular Longview Neighborhoods

Email me when…

Learn more