Is it safe to buy a house in northgate tiara homes during the litigation. I notice the prices are going down.

Asked by Tess, Vallejo, CA Wed Sep 7, 2011

Answers

3
, ,
Wed Sep 7, 2011
Tess, Litigation can completely stop the financing for any given project. There are exceptions (minor issues and evidence that project has ample funds for resolution of litigation, for examply); however, I would not expect to be able to finance any property that is in ligation. You might check with your agent to see if they can find out who has financed any properties in the project recently. Best of luck to you!
Michael Natov, Agent, Vallejo, CA
Thu Oct 13, 2011
Hi Tess!
I am mostly a "buyers" agent. I am also a contractor, so I know homes. That being said, I can tell you that all cash offers have NO problems. If you are getting a loan, you are probably still ok, since a home in that subdivision will NOT accept an offer, if (that home) is involved in the present litigation.

Good luck, and feel free to email me anytime! - Everyone else does! Mike
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Wed Sep 7, 2011
You have questions that only a local Realtor can answer:
A Buyer's Agent is free to you, commissions are paid by the Seller.

Please contact Mike Rowland at Windermere Rowland on Appian Way in El Sobrante:
mikerownad@windermere.com
or, 510-222-9150

Good luck and may God bless