Anand, Home Buyer in Oak Brook, IL

Is it really this tough to get a rental home in hinsdale middle school attendance zone? Two weeks of calls and not a single showing.

Asked by Anand, Oak Brook, IL Mon Apr 15, 2013

My budget is upto 3500 .

Answers

7
Anand, Home Buyer, Oak Brook, IL
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Thanks, but is there any thing currently available now? If yes please contact me at gupta9894@gmail.com and we can proceed from there.
Cindy Valek…, Agent, Darien, IL
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Then you need to call one of us, Anand, unless you already have an agent. This is the same group that answered you last week plus a few more of us - all good agents.
Web Reference:  http://www.cindymottl.com
Anand, Home Buyer, Oak Brook, IL
Mon Apr 15, 2013
I am willing to work with anyone as long as they send me the listings and shownme the houses I like.
Jamie King, Agent, Hinsdale, IL
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Anand,
If you are not working with another agent, please contact me. There is low supply and good rentals get rented quickly. I am a broker in hinsdale and would be glad to help you find a great rental.
Jamie Mangan King
630-269-9797
ERA Team Feinstein
Anand, Home Buyer, Oak Brook, IL
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Thanks for the response. I understand fully the inventory is very low now. There are no issues like evictions or low credit with me.
Elena Taylor, Agent, Downers Grove, IL
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Though I'm not certain who you are calling, you need to contact a realtor who does rentals in your area. Clean rentals in prime school districts go quickly but you should have an agent to represent you and coordinate showings.
Web Reference:  http://www.elenaotaylor.com
Cindy Valek…, Agent, Darien, IL
Mon Apr 15, 2013
You didn't say who it was that you are calling and why you're not getting to see properties. Landlords? Realtors? When you asked this question last Wed., several agents active in Hinsdale answered you and gave their contact information. Joe's right. Inventory is very tight and that area is highly desirable. When I checked the MLS last week, there were almost no rentals available in that area and price range. Are there other area schools you would consider? Are there issues with you as a renter, such as a damaged credit score or eviction? If all is as it should be, make sure you are working with an agent famiar with Hinsdale who can advise you the moment a new listing comes on the market.