Is it possible to get regular email alerts when homes go up for sale in Roosevelt, AZ?

Asked by Coco, Roosevelt, AZ Tue Jan 31, 2012

Answers

4
Sally Grenier, Agent, Boulder, CO
Tue Jan 31, 2012
Dan is right. Any local Realtor will be able to work with you as a Buyer's Agent. He/she will set up a search in the MLS, and email you listings as they come on the market. These real estate sites like Trulia, Zillow, and Realtor.com may take days or weeks to get new listings posted. And when something goes under contact, or is sold, it takes weeks or months to reflect that on these sites. Find a good Realtor and let them work for you! (it doesn't cost you anything since they are typically paid by the seller, through the listing brokerage firm). Good luck!
Web Reference:  http://www.sallygrenier.com
Kevin Nolan, Agent, Globe, AZ
Sun Mar 23, 2014
Yes it is Coco but only if the selling realtor is on a Multiple Listing Service. One MLS is in Globe. You can call my office at Stallings and Long Realty at 928-425-7676.

Thanks for asking
Deborah Rose, Agent, Payson, AZ
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Hi Coco,

I can help! If you contact me directly, i can get you set up on our immediate notification system here in
Central,AZ.
deborah@sellspayson.com

Deborah Rose
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Tue Jan 31, 2012
Coco,
I don't know how or even if Trulia can provide emails to you, but I suspect a good local agent can. Having a good local agent working for you will pay off in more than just emails. I preview properties regularly, talk to agents about upcoming listings before they come on and know my market very well. I suspect you might be able to find someone in Roosevelt who will do this for you too. Check out find a pro or email me for a referral.