Home Buying in Fairhope>Question Details

Propertyvirg…, Home Buyer in Daphne, AL

Is it possible to get in the fruit and nut area of fairhope in my price range?

Asked by Propertyvirgin, Daphne, AL Mon Apr 26, 2010

My ideal place is a 3/2 under 200K. Is that realistic for that neighborhood?

Yes, give me a call. Sandra Harper, realtor in Fairhope Realty Group in downtown Fairhope AL.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 30, 2012
Yes, I just sold one. There are some listed and would gladly help you find the perfect home.
The fruit and nut district is great because its so...close to town and a wonderful community
Call Carol at 1-251-747-2903
You can absolutely find something. We have two listings on the edge of that neighborhood for less than that. Here are links to our website to the specific listing details:

510 Horton Lane: http://www.cortrightrealestate.com/default.asp?content=expan…

35 Echo Lane W: http://www.cortrightrealestate.com/default.asp?content=expan…

If you aren't already working with an agent to locate a home that will work for you, give me a call at 251-295-5267. I can show you these properties as well as any others listed with a Realtor. I'm also willing to research FSBOs for other possibilities when some agents don't want to be bothered. It costs you nothing to have me help you and see you through the entire process.

I look forward to being of service to you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 19, 2012
I am so sorry that I haven't answered you sooner. For some reason, I am no longer getting question notifications.....
At any rate, it is doubtful. While there are a couple of properties in that range, they are not 3/2 and would probably not suit your needs. However, at the southeast corner of the Fruit and Nut Section is Covered B ridge Estates, and you could definitely get into that area in your price range. Nice homes there, and you should definitely take a look.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 22, 2010