Home Buying in Irvine>Question Details

Fiona Liu, Home Buyer in Lakewood, OH

Is it possible to get a townhouse in Irvine for?

Asked by Fiona Liu, Lakewood, OH Tue Sep 17, 2013

It is possible to get a townhouse in Irvine. Here's a link the homes currently on the market under $500k.

Feel free to modify the search criteria to narrow the search down to exactly what you are looking for.

Hope that helps!
Hi Fiona,

I emailed you some townhouses under $500,000 last night in Irvine.

The lowest priced townhouse in Irvine would probably be in the low to mid $400,000s.

Let me know if you have any other questions/concerns.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
DRE #01920120
Web Reference: http://www.jamietian.com
Don't forget to look in Tustin Ranch. It is just across Jamboree Rd. and the prices are lower.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 18, 2013
I think you mean to put a price?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 17, 2013
I think the rest of your question got cut off again. It could be an issue with Trulia's system tonight. Feel free to send me any questions you have about Irvine real estate to: joe.vanfossen@gmail.com
Flag Tue Sep 17, 2013
Oh! It didn't show the rest of the message. boo:(

I mean to ask whether it's possible to get a townhouse for
Flag Tue Sep 17, 2013
Before you start looking I would recommend that you get pre-approved. I am a lender based out of Mission Viejo and I would be glad to help you finance this townhouse. So don't hesitate to contact me because I would be more than willing to speak with you to help you get the loan that you need. Well I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you need a loan, feel free to contact me. Also, if you found this helpful please leave me a recommendation if you can! Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Missyfiona, there are often surprisingly good deals on Irvine townhouses. As an Irvine specialist, I've found many people are looking for not only an affordable home in our amazing city, but a home in a neighborhood assigned to a particular set of Irvine's world renown schools. Many of my clients find it helpful to do a home search in Irvine based on assigned school criteria and if this is the case for you as well, I'd certainly love to offer you some search tips.

Sean Rees, Value Real Estate
Office: 1-877-230-1135 EXT 135
Mobile: 1-714-944-9618
Hello Missyfiona,

Are you looking to lease or purchase? What is your budget?

Kawain Payne, Realtor
Of course you can buy a townhouse in Irvine! There are many parts of Irvine that are quite affordable. How much would you like to spend and I can give you a better idea.
Yes! I have one going into escrow in Irvine right now! I would like to help you...call me at 949-257-8808 or email at myrna@myrnaclark.com
Looks like you got a really good answer below.

Let me know if you need a purchase loan for the property or want to get pre-approved (this will increase the chances of your loan being accepted) because I can certainly help you out there. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer
2 bed room town homes will start at approx 375k and up. If you need help with the Irvine area, we specialize and live in Irvine. We can help you find the right home. We also offer buyer rebates at close. e-mail me for details.
I can definitely help you find a property within your budget in Irvine. Please contact me today!
Nicole Fedorchek, Realtor
Tarbell, Realtors
Missy Fiona,

Yes you can!

Joe Homs, Realtor
Web Reference: http://Thehomsteam.com