Is it possible to get a mortgage in the USA if you are from Canada?

Asked by Helen Rodgers, West Virginia Mon Apr 6, 2009

I am a graduate student from Canada, I want to purchase a home in the USA(where I am going to school) My parents(also Canadians) would be co owners?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Dana Schuster, Agent, Slidell, LA
Mon Apr 6, 2009
Yes you can purchase a home. you might need a somewhat higher down payment,but otherwise no problem.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more