Home Buying in Fort Collins>Question Details

Jamie, Other/Just Looking in

Is it possible to find a home in Ft. Collins area with 1/2 acre under $275K?

Asked by Jamie, Tue May 15, 2007

Would like to keep to Fort Collins - Loveland area and South & West

I'm not sure if this is a new question since the date on it is 5/15/07, but there are several homes in Fort Collins that range from $135k to $275K. All of these homes are over .50 of an acre. Let us know how we can you with your search.

Mike & Marie
There are several! Email me to get the full list.

Hi Jamie,

I have a horse property listed at $249,900 that might work for you. It is just West of Old Town Fort Collins and sits on an acre of land complete with mature trees and three sources of water (district for primary, a share of the Pleasant Valley Ditch Company for land and animals, and a well).

Let me know if you'd like more information or if you'd like to tour it some time!

Benjamin Emslie
970.391.9331 MOBILE
I can refer you to a good realtor that can help with this. I am a lender and I can help answer your questions on the financing side. From what I seethese days with all the bank owned properties, this is not unrealstic.
I just found your question online and don't know if you are still interested, but there are 15 homes currently listed under $275k, in Fort Collins alone with at least .5 acre. Please feel free to call me directly to find the right property for your needs. Carrie Holmes, 970-988-0242.

House Hunt at your leisure and search ALL homes listed in Northern Colorado at;