S_personal, Home Buyer in California

Is it possible to buy a single family home in lynbrook/montavista area b/w $600-$700k range?

Asked by S_personal, California Mon Apr 21, 2008

Answers

5
Nina Daruwal…, Agent, Cupertino, CA
Thu Jul 31, 2008
YES, you can buy a Townhome in Homestead High area within that price Range. There is one currently available, 2 bed/1 bath for just under 600K, good neighborhood and schools - West Valley Elementary and Cupertino Middle. Currently there are 12 Condos/Townhomes available between 500-700K. Let me know if you are interested. I live and work in Cupertino with COldwell Banker, and I can help!
Thanks, Nina Daruwalla
408-7773823; http://www.ninadaruwalla.com
Grace Keng, Agent, Santa Clara, CA
Tue May 6, 2008
S_personal,
$600K to $700K cannot buy any SFH of Lynbrook or Monta Vista high school for long times.(could be 6 or more years). However you may purchase a Homestead high schoold home. Last year I sold one small home 2bedrooms 1 bath for $605K and another one on 3 bedrooms 2 bath just pending about $725K.
I will be happy to help you.
S_personal, Home Buyer, California
Thu May 1, 2008
what about homestead high? Is it possible to buy in homestead high school area?
Mario Pinedo,…, Agent, Cupertino, CA
Mon Apr 21, 2008
Unfortunately no. A townhouse is possible in that pice range in Cupertino High neighborhoods. This is also the school which should continue to rise in school scores becuase Monta Vista and Lynbrook areas are so unaffordable.
Realtor, ,
Mon Apr 21, 2008
S_personal, There is no way to even buy a townhome in that area for that price. There are other areas in Cupertino where you can purchase a condo for that price. Sunnyvale is another good area. Let me know if I can help.