Is it possible to buy a 3 bdrm single family home in Coral Gables for $300,000? We would consider fore closures and pre-for closures.

Asked by jhart615, New City, NY Sat Feb 8, 2014

Answers

4
Lila Lopez, Agent, South Miami, FL
Mon Mar 10, 2014
Good Morning

With home pricing increasing in many area of Miami Dade, the possibility of find a home in Coral Gables proper are rather limited, especially given the high demand this neighborhood has due to location and schools. The fact a home may be in foreclosure does not mean that it can be obtained for less than market price. The banks approving a short sale or even those selling their REO (real estate owned) properties do first get the current market pricing before accepting offers. If you are in the market to purchase a home here in Miami Dade county you are best served to work with an agent that can set up a search for you and monitor all new listings and forward them to you for your review. Good luck in your search and feel free to contact me with any additional questions you may have, 305-772-2521.

Lila Lopez, CRS, CDPE, e-Pro
RE/MAX Advance Realty
homesbylila@yahoo.com
Vilma Chiuz, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Feb 27, 2014
Currently there are two properties available for sale that match 3bdrm single family home in Coral Gables for less than $300,000; both show a price reduction but neither is foreclosure or short sale.
Let me know if you have serious interest and I will pleased to assist you. text me 3059703070.
AUFI INVESTM…, Home Seller, Miami, FL
Wed Feb 19, 2014
No it does not exist. The cheapest you could get is next to le jeune. 2/1 for about 400K...It's the Gables.
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Sun Feb 9, 2014
The possibility exists given you will be considering a major fixer-upper or the least desirable locations in the Gables, properties right on SW 57th Ave or Bird Rd with negative influences like traffic, store/shopping/school front, etc. Even with that taken into consideration $300K for a 3 bedroom is still a rare find in the City of Coral Gables.